- 4 Slices Sourdough Bread, 1/2” Thick
- Softened Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Whole-Grain Mustard
- 2oz Havarti Cheese, Thinly Sliced
- 2oz Prosciutto, Thinly Sliced
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Grated Parmesan
- 1 Teaspoon Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Fresh Chives
- 1 Teaspoon Unsalted Butter
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bead; spread mustard on the other side of two slices. Arrang Havarti and prosciutto on top of the mustard sides.
- Beat eggs, Parmesan, milk, and chives in a small bowl.
- Melt butter in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; when foam subsides, add egg mixture. Cook until just set, pulling the eggs to the center of the pan with a rubber spatula, and tilting pan to fill in holes with liquid. Slide “omelet” onto a plate, cut in half, and place halves on the prosciutto. Top with remaining brad slices, buttered side up.
- Toast sandwiches on both sides. Serve immediately.